You can tell people what you have going on whether it's tonight, tomorrow or in 6 months time. This is a great way to let people know what's happening.
Posting events can help drive ticket sales and footfall within a couple of easy steps...
- Select 'New Post'
- Click 'Add an Event'
- Enter the title, description and web page of your event, click 'Next'
- Enter the name of the venue. If the event is at a different venue please change it here as well. Click 'Next'
- Select the listing dates - This is when you want the event to appear on and drop off the feed.
- Select the dates of the event - This is the actual start and finish date and time of your event. Click 'Next'
- Choose your image. Click 'Next'
- Preview and make sure you're happy with your Event post then click 'Post Event'
- If tickets are required for the event try and post the relevant URL into the 'Website Link' box.
- Try and select high-quality images.