There are a number of ways that you can become a promoter, you can be invited by an Agent, by a business or you can apply to become a promoter.
Applying to become a promoter:
On the main feed and all business pages and in all Deals, Promotions, Competitions and events there is a link that you can click to become a promoter.
- Click this link and it will take you to the promoters home page.
- Click 'Apply to be a promoter'
- Choose the categories that you would be happy to promote (click to deselect)
- Click 'Apply'
- When the pop up appears click 'Sounds Good' - This will now show you the businesses out there that are looking for promoters like you.
- Select the businesses you would like to promote for and then click 'Continue'
Its as easy as that, you now just have to wait for the businesses to approve your request.
Invitation to be a Promoter
There are a couple of ways you can be invited to become a promoter.
Invitation from a business:
If a business invites you to be a promoter for them you should get this via an email or if you are already a promoter you will receive the email and a request on your 'My Teams' Page.
All you have to do is follow the instructions in the email and either reject or accept the invitation.
Invitation from a Team:
If you get an invitation from a team, and you accept, you will become a promoter for the team not an individual business. You will automatically become a promoter for any business that signs up through your teams homepage.
You can adjust these settings in your 'My Team' page.