The simple answer to this is yes.
Its easy to save something you like so that you can view it later:
- When you see a post that you like, click to open it
- On the right hand side of the post there is a button called 'Save to Wallet'. Click it.
- This should now have changed to 'Saved to Wallet'.
To view what you have saved:
- Click the drop down menu at the top right of your screen
- Click 'My Wallet' (This should show a number next to it of how many posts you have saved).
You should now have a list of all your saved posts - It will also display the information on when it ends or if you have won any of the competitions
To remove posts from your wallet:
- Under each post is the option button 'Remove from Wallet'. Click this.
- A pop up will appear asking if you are sure you want to remove it.
- Click 'Yes, Remove it!'
- It will now say 'Removed'. Click Ok to go back to your wallet