One of the most annoying things you may have to do is to repeat what you have already put on one platform in order to put it on another.
Snizl has helped to resolve this.
Once you have posted to Snizl you have the option to post the same thing to your social media.
This can be done in two ways...
The First way is immediately after you have posted to the feed
- As soon as this is done you get given the option to share automatically.
- You can select from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Google+
- Or you can copy the URL to share in other ways.
The second way is on the boost page when managing your post
- Go to manage posts in the dropdown menu.
- Find the post you want to boost and click the boost button.
- Here you will find an option to share your post to social media or copy the url.
- When you set up your business put in all your social media URL's