Competitions are a great way to gather a loyal following of users in a very short period of time. It can be any prize of your choosing and once you have set up the competition you can leave us to do the rest. You can also set up your first competition without picking a package.
When the competition ends Snizl will automatically pick a random winner, inform the winner that they have won and also send you the winner's information so you can arrange with that lucky person how they will collect their prize.
Setting up a competition is quick and easy just follow these few steps...
- When you are signed in click 'New Post' next to the drop down menu at the top right.
- Click 'Add a Competition'.
- Enter a captive Title to attract people to Enter your competition
- In the description box enter the details of the competition including a full description of the prize you are offering, click next
- Select whether to post now or schedule it to go onto the feed at a later date and time
- Select when you want the competition to end, Click Next
- Choose image, Click Next
- Have a read through the auto populated terms and conditions to make sure you are happy with them, click Next.
- Preview how your competition will look on the feed and select whether you want it to alert your promoters that you are posting it and whether the competition is national or just for local people.
- When you are happy click 'Post Competition'
This is now instantly posted to the feed for everyone to see, enter and share.